Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Game On!

I've been in touch with Kimm at the Firehouse Center in Newburyport to host our little show at the end of the 30+ days. http://www.firehouse.org/ The upstairs space is available to us when we need it... amazing! We'll work out details on how to display the work later, but I'm grateful to have the visibility this venue will provide to the cause.

Mrs. Whitney's 3rd grade class at Bresnahan Elem. will be slinging paint (most carefully I'm sure) on Friday. Everyone is pumped, including me. I'll have ketchup bottles full of acrylics just to be sure we give everyone a chance to throw their colors with flair.

Mrs. Foster's afternoon Kindergarten class at the Brown school is going to follow suit next week, probably Thursday. I can't wait to see the paint slinging a bunch of 6 year olds can bring! I might regret saying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment