Sunday, March 7, 2010

Post Reception Wrap Up

I just want to thank everyone that was able to come out today. It was absolutely incredible and I am so humbled by the support and good will our community has given to this project and to me personally. I hope I had a chance to thank you in person if you came to see us, but if in the craziness I missed you, please know that your presence meant the world to me, my family and all the artists that participated. More than 200 people attended today's show. In fact, so many pieces sold before we had a chance to start an auction we decided there weren't enough left to do it properly.

I'd like to give out some totals because I am simply blown away....

11 prints sold at the Firehouse... $385
7 prints sold on LocalGinger.com... $245
cash donations/print raffle... $314
27 paintings have sold (16 today alone!!)... $3,900

As of today... $4,844

That number is just extraordinary. There are 11 paintings left and I'm hopeful that they'll go quickly. I'll list them here for anyone that missed the reception and would like to help me sell all the originals and reach our goal of $6000.

No comments:

Post a Comment